|1 x GreenDish 100% Pure-Clay 3 Quart|10 Cups Pot w/ Lid|
|HEIGHT: 11.75″ (including lid)|
|WEIGHT: 10.5 lbs with lid, 7 lbs w/o lid|
|CAPACITY: | 10 Cups | 5 Litres ||
|TOTAL DIAMETER: 12.25″|
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: INDIA|
- Traditional Indian Clay Curry Pots from India
- Hand made with 100% lead-free unglazed clay
- Tested and certified to be non-toxic
Use & Care Instructions
Made from 100% primary clay, tested and certified non-toxic to serve your healthfully prepared food. Having provided people a healthy and sustainable alternative to cookware, GreenDish introduces a healthy range of cups and bowls made from 100% non-toxic Pure-Clay.
SEASONING YOUR CLAY POT POTS/PANS:
Seasoning: Before first use, thoroughly wet & rinse the pot and lid under running water, drain and wipe with a cotton cloth. soak clay cookware overnight in a bucket of water or starch so it’s good to go or you can soak for 3 hrs .
Then season your pot in these 3 simple steps:
- wipe it with oil and let it absorb for a day. Splurge on the oil
- Boil plenty of water in a container and add a fistful of rice to the water. Stir, cover, and cook on low to medium heat till it thickens to a broth (avg 30-35 mins).
If grain-free, use 1 tbsp of cooking oil, cover, and cook for 30 mins or till you see steady steam build up in the pot.
IMPORTANT NOTE: ALL CLAY COOKWARE SHOULD BE COOKED IN LOW TO MEDIUM FLAME.