HOW TO USE ECO FRIENDLY COOKWARE AND IT'S BENEFITS
Eco Friendly Earthen Cookware
Our Earthen clay pots are made up of raw material which plays an important role in making an environmentally friendly /eco-friendly product. Eco-friendly cookware is made of using natural non-toxic clay. It is Hand made with 100% lead free. Our Clay biryani pots are made from unglazed and pure natural clay.
How to use Clay pots:
Our suggestion is that before you start using clay cookware, soak the pot in cool water for one day overnight or before you start cooking in clay pot soak it for 3hrs.After soaking the pot, remove the clay pot from the water and allow it to dry completely. Do not put the clay pot directly on the stove after washing and wipe up all the unglazed areas of the pot and rub it with oil.
While you are cooking, always cook on low to medium flame as extreme temperatures may cause cracks to the clay cookware .Ensure that ,lid of cookware is properly tight before cooking.
After cooking, don’t wash directly the empty cookware rest it for 30mins until the pot cools down. While cleaning the pots don’t use detergents or soap as the clay pots may absorb soap particles and would get into the clay’s pores which are dangerous. Always use baking soda ,lemon and wash off with hot water or coconut scrub to clean.
- The food which cooked in clay pots add many essential nutrients like calcium, phosphorus, iron, magnesium and sulphur to food than normal utensils.
- Clay pots contains all the possible vitamins, even vitamin B12
- Clay Cookware pots are alkaline in nature, and thus, acts neutralized the acidity in the food, which makes it easier for us to digest.
- Cooking in a earthen pot is much better than cooking in a normal utensils because it makes much simpler to cook and improves the quality of food at the end.
- The food cooked in Clay pots is much tastier and retains fresh for longer time.
- Cooking in a clay pot leads to a slow process and has a variety of health benefits but also makes for an easier cooking process in the end, a more flavorful and nutritious dish.
If you love great tasting food and care not just about the quality of the ingredients, but how they are prepared, then you cannot without GREENDISH cookware